Thank you for considering entrusting your patient to us for infertility care. We provide compassionate, expert care for women, men, couples and individuals in the LGBTQ+ community.
Infertility wasn’t their plan. Let’s make a new one.
Louisiana’s first fertility clinic – 19,000 pregnancies & counting
Why refer to The Fertility Institute of New Orleans
- The Fertility Institute is the first fertility clinic in Louisiana and the first to achieve many aspects of fertility medicine, including the first IVF treatment and IVF baby born in the state.
- Our care philosophy is to educate patients about infertility and their individual treatment options so they are empowered, knowledgeable partners in their own care.
- Our experienced physicians teach the latest in fertility medicine to the next generation of fertility specialists at LSU and Tulane medical schools.
- Our staff takes pride in caring for patients and providing compassionate support.
- We provide the full scope of fertility services, as well as discounts and financing options to make treatment more affordable for your patients.
- The Fertility Institute has three convenient locations to serve your patients: Metairie (New Orleans area), Baton Rouge and Mandeville.
How to refer your patient
Refer your patient by phone, fax, EMR or online form (below).
Phone: (504) 233-6789
Refer online: complete the online form below to safely and securely refer your patient.