The Fertility Institute’s Metairie fertility clinic serves greater NOLA & south Gulf Coast areas including western Mississippi
4770 S I-10 Service Road West
Metairie, LA 70001
There are multiple free parking lots surrounding our Metairie clinic. Entering the building entrance, the fertility clinic is located on the second floor (accessible either by stairs or elevator).
Flexibility for you in our hours of operation
- Monday thru Thursday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m.- 12 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Telemedicine available before and after regular office hours and during lunch hour.
Reproductive endocrinologists & specialists serving the New Orleans fertility clinic in Metairie
About our New Orleans fertility clinic in Metairie
Infertility wasn’t your plan. Let’s make a new one.
With experienced, board-certified doctors and a long history of success, The Fertility Institute is the premiere choice for infertility treatment in the NOLA, Metairie, Gulf Coast (south) and surrounding areas.
We believe patient education, empathy and expertise is the best strategy for your family building. Our doctors have a patients-first philosophy, emphasizing that if treatment doesn’t work the first time, it’s just part of the journey to uncover success.
The Fertility Institute clinics provide compassionate reproductive services for all, including women, men, single parents, and LGBTQ+ individuals and couples. We also offer competitive costs, as well as free second opinions.
Other reasons to choose The Fertility Institute of New Orleans
- History: Louisiana’s first fertility clinic and first IVF baby.
- Experience: More than 19,000 pregnancies from fertility treatment.
- Innovation: Cutting-edge care from physicians who teach fertility in medical schools.
- Commitment: Unrivaled dedication by the area’s largest team of fertility doctors.
Infertility treatments & services
- Full range of fertility testing & treatments.
- Medication therapies.
- Controlled ovarian stimulation.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI).
- In vitro fertilization (IVF).
- Full IVF lab.
- Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT).
- Fertility surgery.
- Fertility preservation (cryopreservation): Egg freezing and embryo freezing.