The Fertility Institute’s Baton Rouge Fertility Clinic also serves patients in Lafayette & northern Louisiana
Located at Baton Rouge General Medical Center
8585 Picardy Ave.
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
There are multiple free parking lots surrounding our clinic located within Baton Rouge General Medical Center, and valet parking is available. Entering the building at entrance 2, the fertility clinic is located on the fourth floor (accessible either by stairs or elevator).
Flexibility for you in our hours of operation
- Monday thru Thursday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m.- 12 p.m.
- Saturday in-person and telemedicine appointments available by request.
- Telemedicine available before and after regular office hours and during lunch hour.
Meet our reproductive endocrinologist serving the Baton Rouge Fertility Clinic
About our Baton Rouge fertility clinic
Infertility wasn’t your plan. Let’s make a new one.
With experienced, board-certified doctors and a long history of success, The Fertility Institute is the premiere choice for infertility treatment in the Louisiana area, including Baton Rouge, Lafayette and northern parts of the state.
We believe patient education, empathy and expertise is the best strategy for your family building. Our doctors have a patients-first philosophy, emphasizing that if treatment doesn’t work the first time, it’s just part of the journey to uncover success.
The Fertility Institute clinics provide compassionate reproductive services for all, including women, men, single parents and LGBTQ+ individuals and couples. We also offer competitive costs, as well as free second opinions.
Other reasons to choose The Fertility Institute of New Orleans
- Experience: More than 19,000 pregnancies from fertility treatment.
- History: Louisiana’s first fertility clinic and first IVF baby.
- Innovation: Cutting-edge care from physicians who teach fertility in medical schools.
- Commitment: Unrivaled dedication by the area’s largest team of fertility doctors.
Infertility treatments & services at the Baton Rouge fertility clinic
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) and full IVF lab.
- Full range of fertility testing & treatments.
- Fertility surgery.
- Medication therapies and controlled ovarian stimulation.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI).
- Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT).
- Fertility preservation (cryopreservation): Egg freezing and embryo freezing.